A clear example of a place to make these practices is the city of Miami, because it has beautiful landscapes that make it ideal for travelers looking for adventure, especially for their capes which are revealed as a perfect track tourist attraction tours. This city has palm trees, beaches, gardens, exclusive boutiques and international restaurants, which make up the bike paths that surprise with its tropical beauty to the visitor, but these landscapes are complemented by the tropical climate in which the city most part of the year, which is one of the biggest attractions of the city, especially in summer.
1. Vizcaya and Coconut Grove: Located in the south of downtown Miami, is a villa with Italian Renaissance style surrounded by four hectares of peaceful gardens, and Coconut Grove, an area covered by the shadow of the old banyan trees, bustling with cafes, fresh terraces, boutiques and outdoor mall Coco-Walk.
2. Key Biscayne: The cyclist greater resistance has to visit Key Biscayne. To get there you must cross the Rickenbacker Causeway, an elevated track on which appreciate the ocean and city skyline. This way part of downtown Miami, passing through Virginia Key, where you can stop to visit the Miami Seaquarium, and ends at Key Biscayne.
3. Miami Beach South Pointe Park: Walk along a concrete road full of hills and hidden paths is also right next to the beach. This bike path will connect to the boardwalk south beach and you can walk all the way to Lincoln Road and back.
4. David T. Kennedy Park: It's a great park to bring family and pets. It has trails that offer up a bike ride low impact on the feet.
5. Alice Wainwright Park: Located between Vizcaya Gardens and the entrance of the Rickenbacker causeway, this is a great place to enjoy the sea view while relaxing stroll through the grove is obtained.
6. Venetian islands: They are located in western Miami Beach, six islands are lined up for you to spend ideally with your bike and admire the beauty of the Atlantic Ocean on one side and Biscayne Bay on the other. The Venetian Islands are linked by a road built in 1913 connecting Miami Beach to Miami.
7. Oleta Riverstate Park: This park comprises a series of mountain bike trails made by man, along with many other areas that can be explored to offer one of the most lush trails and invigorating bike across South Florida.
In addition it should be noted that several merchants from this city, in view of the number of foreign people who attract these landscapes have implemented business to rent bicycles and allow tourists enjoy these routes, without having to buy a bicycle. The rental system works as follows: There automated bicycle stations, which are located in the most strategic points of the city for tourists, the next step is to select the system how long you want to rent a bicycle and so is acquired by the time required by the tourist. This system has many advantages, facilitating the mobilization of tourists, for example, tourists can access this 24 hours a day, even on holidays, the system is easily accessible also tourists can return the bike at any stations of the system and not necessarily where they rented bicycle.